UE3:Actor instance functions (UDK)
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- Actor instance functions in other games:
- U2, U2XMP, UT2004, UT3
- Other member categories for this class:
- enums, events, internal variables, native functions, structs
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
 Instance functions
Iterates through the given list of events and looks for all matching events, activating them as found.
- true if an event was found and activated
Called when this actor touches a fluid surface
Calculate camera view point, when viewing this actor.
- fDeltaTime - delta time seconds since last update
- out_CamLoc - Camera Location
- out_CamRot - Camera Rotation
- out_FOV - Field of View
- true if Actor should provide the camera point of view.
Returns FALSE if Actor can play facefx Implement in sub-class.
Called when this actor touches a WaterVolume to let the volume know if it may spawn an effect.
Make sure we pass along a valid HitInfo struct for damage. The main reason behind this is that SkeletalMeshes do require a BoneName to receive and process an impulse... So if we don't have access to it (through touch() or for any non trace damage results), we need to perform an extra trace call().
- HitInfo - initial structure to check
- FallBackComponent - PrimitiveComponent to use if HitInfo.HitComponent is none
- Dir - Direction to use if a Trace needs to be performed to find BoneName on skeletalmesh. Trace from HitLocation.
- out_HitLocation - HitLocation to use for potential Trace, will get updated by Trace.
Clears all latent actions of the specified class.
- actionClass - type of latent action to clear
- bAborted - was this latent action aborted?
- exceptionAction - action to skip
list important Actor variables on canvas. HUD will call DisplayDebug() on the current ViewTarget when the ShowDebug exec is used
- HUD - HUD with canvas to draw on
- out_YL - Height of the current font
- out_YPos - Y position on Canvas. out_YPos += out_YL, gives position to draw text for next debug line.
Performs actual attachment. Can be subclassed for class specific behaviors.
Searches for actors of the specified class.
Builds a list of all events of the specified class.
- eventClass - type of event to search for
- out_EventList - list of found events
- bIncludeDisabled - will not filter out the events with bEnabled = FALSE
- true if any events were found
Used by PlayerController.FindGoodView() in RoundEnded State
Returns aim-adhesion zone extents for this actor. Extents are in world units centered around Actor's location, and assumed to be oriented to face the viewer (like a billboard sprite).
Returns aim-friction zone extents for this actor. Extents are in world units centered around Actor's location, and assumed to be oriented to face the viewer (like a billboard sprite).
Returns TRUE if Actor is playing a FaceFX anim. Implement in sub-class.
Attach an actor to another one. Kismet action.
Handler for collision action, allow designer to toggle collide/block actors
If this actor is not already scheduled for destruction, destroy it now.
Handler for the SeqAct_SetBlockRigidBody action. Allows level designer to toggle the rigid-body blocking flag on an Actor, and will handle updating the physics engine etc.
Handler for the SeqAct_SetPhysics action, allowing designer to change the Physics mode of an Actor.
Handler for the SeqAct_SetVelocity action. Allows level designer to impart a velocity on the actor.
Called upon receiving a SeqAct_Teleport action. Grabs the first destination available and attempts to teleport this actor.
- Action - teleport action that was activated
Handler for SeqAct_ToggleHidden, just sets bHidden.
implemented by pickup type Actors to do things following a successful pickup
- P - the Pawn that picked us up
Todo: remove this and fix up the DenyPickupQuery() calls that use this
Take Radius Damage by default scales damage based on distance from HurtOrigin to Actor's location. This can be overridden by the actor receiving the damage for special conditions (see KAsset.uc). This then calls TakeDamage() to go through the same damage pipeline.
- InstigatedBy - instigator of the damage
- BaseDamage -
- DamageRadius - from Origin)
- DamageType - class
- Momentum - float)
- HurtOrigin - origin of the damage radius.
- bFullDamage - if true, damage not scaled based on distance HurtOrigin
- DamageCauser - the Actor that directly caused the damage (i.e. the Projectile that exploded, the Weapon that fired, etc)
- DamageFalloff - allows for nonlinear damage falloff from the point. Default is linera.
- Returns amount of damage applied.
Convenience function for triggering events in the GeneratedEvents list If you need more options (activating multiple outputs, etc), call ActivateEventClass() directly
trigger a "global" Kismet event (one that doesn't have an Originator, generally because it's triggered by a game-time object)
Called when being activated by the specified pawn. Default implementation searches for any SeqEvent_Used and activates them.
- true to indicate this actor was activated
Called when an Actor should be destroyed by a pain volume.