I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
- 1 Properties
- 1.1 Property group 'SequenceEvent'
- 1.2 Internal variables
- 1.3 Default values
- 2 Functions
- Direct subclasses:
- SeqEvent_AIReachedRouteActor, SeqEvent_AISeeEnemy, SeqEvent_AnimNotify, SeqEvent_Console, SeqEvent_ConstraintBroken, SeqEvent_CrowdAgentReachedDestination, SeqEvent_Death, SeqEvent_Destroyed, SeqEvent_GetInventory, SeqEvent_HitWall, SeqEvent_LevelBeginning, SeqEvent_LevelLoaded, SeqEvent_LevelReset, SeqEvent_LevelStartup, SeqEvent_LOS, SeqEvent_Mover, SeqEvent_ParticleEvent, SeqEvent_PickupStatusChange, SeqEvent_PlayerSpawned, SeqEvent_ProjectileLanded, SeqEvent_RemoteEvent, SeqEvent_RigidBodyCollision, SeqEvent_SeeDeath, SeqEvent_SequenceActivated, SeqEvent_TakeDamage, SeqEvent_Touch, SeqEvent_Used, UIEvent, UTSeqEvent_FlagEvent, UTSeqEvent_GameEnded, UTSeqEvent_ObjectiveCompleted, UTSeqEvent_SkipCinematic, UTSeqEvent_VehicleFactory
- This class in other games:
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
Sequence event is a representation of any event that is used to instigate a sequence.
Property group 'SequenceEvent'
if true, this event (and therefore all linked actions) is triggered on the client instead of the server use for events that don't affect gameplay
Note: direct references to level placed actors used by client side events/actions require that the actors have bStatic or bNoDelete set; otherwise the reference will be NULL on the client
Is this event currently enabled?
Default value: True
Require this event to be activated by a player?
Default value: True
How many times can this event be activated, 0 for infinite
Default value: 1
Used by event managers (such as DialogueManager) to help filter out events that occur at same time
Delay between allowed activations
Last time this event was activated at
Has this event been successfully register?
List of events that are in-place duplicates of this event, used to relay messages.
Instigator of the event activation, or the actor that caused the event to be activated. Can vary depending on the type of event.
Editor only, max width of the title bar?
Originator of this event, set at editor time. Usually the actor that this event is attached to.
Number of times this event has been activated
Checks if this event could be activated, and if bTest == false then the event will be activated with the specified actor as the instigator.
- inOriginator - actor to use as the originator
- inInstigator - actor to use as the instigator
- bTest - if true, then the event will not actually be activated, only tested for success
- ActivateIndices - array of indices of output links to activate if the event is activated. If unspecified, the default is to activate all of them.
- bPushTop - if true and the event is activated, adds it to the top of the stack (meaning it will be executed first), rather than the bottom
- true if this event can be activated, or was activate if !bTest
Called when the sequence that contains this event is initialized (@see USequence::InitializeSequence). For events attached to actors, this will occur at level startup (@see USequence::BeginPlay())
Called once this event is toggled via SeqAct_Toggle.
Other instance functions