My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
The superclass of all texture-like objects that can be applied to surfaces or drawn on a Canvas.
Any Material object can be created at runtime and used by script code (whereas in UT the attempt to do so crashed the game). You can, however, set up a Material's properties only once per frame before the Material is drawn the first time that frame; subsequent property changes remain uneffective.
- Material FallbackMaterial
- A fallback material. Automatically used by the engine if the user's video card cannot cope with a complex shader construction used in this material.
- ESurfaceTypes SurfaceType
- Type of surface, see ESurfaceTypes.
- Material DefaultMaterial
- The default material goes by the intuitive name DefaultMaterial.
- bool UseFallback (transient, const)
- Render device should use the fallback.
- bool Validated (transient, const)
- Material has been validated as renderable.
- Reset ( )
- Resets the material. The material class's Reset method only calls the FallbackMaterial's Reset method.
- Trigger (Actor Other, Actor EventInstigator)
- Triggers the material. The material class's Trigger method method only triggers the FallbackMaterial.
- int MaterialUSize ( ) [native]
- Returns the width of the material.
- int MaterialVSize ( ) [native]
- Returns the height of the material.
Material +-Combiner +-Modifier | +-ColorModifier | +-FinalBlend | +-MaterialSequence | +-MaterialSwitch | +-OpacityModifier | +-TexModifier | +-TexCoordSource | +-TexEnvMap | +-TexMatrix | +-TexOscillator | | +-TexOscillatorTriggered | +-TexPanner | | +-TexPannerTriggered | +-TexRotator | +-TexScaler +-RenderedMaterial +-BitmapMaterial | +-ScriptedTexture | +-ShadowBitmapMaterial | +-Texture | +-Cubemap | +-FractalTexture | +-FireTexture | +-IceTexture | +-WaterTexture | +-FluidTexture | +-WaveTexture | +-WetTexture +-ConstantMaterial | +-ConstantColor | +-FadeColor +-ParticleMaterial +-ProjectorMaterial +-Shader +-TerrainMaterial +-VertexColor